January 1, 1959
In 1959, a $40 million deal was struck and Max Fisher's Aurora Gasoline Company became a subsidiary of The Ohio Oil Company. In 1962, Ohio Oil assumed the name of its main brand, becoming the Marathon Oil Company.
Left to Right: William E. Slaughter, Max M. Fisher, Charles Z. Hardwick, Henry Wenger, H.H. West, C.L. Orn.
Credit: Max M. & Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation
No transcript available.